The INK Fellows Program is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
- To create a community of like-minded peers on unconventional ‘career’ paths, from any field. The experience of being a change-maker is often isolating, as it can lack the financial security, clarity of direction and social network that come with traditional jobs. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level.
- To leverage their impact, through mentorship, support, networks and specially designed opportunities.
- To provide them a platform for discovery and exposure like no other, so that our change-makers gain access to potential customers, funding opportunities, accolades and other forms of support critical to their development and success.
Benefits to Fellows
At the INK Conference:
- A scholarship to attend the INK Conference during the Fellowship year
- The opportunity to network with speakers and attendees
- The potential to speak on the INK stage
- The potential to have their talk posted on www.inktalks.com and reach thousands of viewers
- Participation in the Fellows Pre-Conference, including in-depth coaching in effective public communication
Beyond the INK Conference:
- Exclusive INK Fellows retreats and other specialised programs that are refreshed every year
- Opportunities for customised assistance and additional speaking opportunities at INK Salons and other events
- INK social media exposure on an on-going basis
Responsibilities of the Fellows
- Full attendance and participation at the annual INK Conference and Fellows Pre-Conference
- Continued engagement with the INK Fellows Community
- Above all, to continue doing what they love most
What makes an INK Fellow?
All Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
INK Fellows Program Co-Chairs
INK Fellows Program Co-Chairs provide the vision and direction of the program.
Country Head, India Products at Google
Lalitesh is country head of India products at Google and leads Emerging Markets engineering with the mission to bring the next three billion users online. His most recent creation, Google Map Maker, doubled the worlds digital maps corpus, mapping 1.5 billion people in 187 countries. The UN and aid agencies have used these user generated maps to assist and rescue millions. Lalitesh has spoken at TED and the White House on crowdsourcing for development.
Read More »
Raghava KK is a renowned Indian artist and a tech entrepreneur, named by CNN as one of 10 most remarkable people in 2010.
Read More »
"The Fellows Program is about making lasting contributions to the trajectories of young trailblazers, and helping them take their visions to the next level — to me the real value of the Program truly extends beyond the conference. Secretly, I like to think of it as the coolest couch-surfing community in the world. It has been wonderful to watch them grow into a family, invested not only in their own individual visions, but in the visions of their peers. "
— Raghava KK, INK Fellows Program Co-Chair