October 25 - October 27, 2013 in Kochi, Kerala
Make your booking
As Experience Partners for INK Live 2013, White Collar Hippie - An Alternative Travel Experience Company, will curate experiences on the days of the simulcast. Through activities offered at their travel desk at the venue they intend to open your eyes to local culture experiences in their own off beat style.
- Early morning Yoga - Kick start your mornings with a healthy dose of traditional yoga in Fort Kochi (Oct 25th, 26th, 27th)
- Kalaripayattu - A workshop on the native martial art of Kerala, where flexibility is key to your attack/defence. Interact and practice with the masters of this art over an hour long session in Fort Kochi (On the evenings of Oct 25th and 26th)
- Food Workshop - Learn the traditional cuisine of Kerala at a local home, followed by a sumptuous dinner with your teachers (On the evenings of Oct 25th and 26th)
- Heritage walks – Explore the stories, sights and sounds on the streets of Fort Kochi, India's first European city with Dutch, Portuguese and English influences (On the afternoon of Oct 27th)
More activities coming soon.
Don’t want to wait till the event to sign up?
For more details and bookings, get in touch with White Collar Hippie at email@example.com or call on 9930260748
Make your own itinerary
- Fort Kochi Lots to see and do. If you like history and architecture this will keep you fascinated for hours. The little side streets are worth getting lost in just to see what you can find.
- Jew Town - A place you have to visit while in Kochi, the "main attraction" of the town. Lot's of stores, cafés and nice to walk around here. Wort a visit and the synagouge has a nice interior.
- Cherai Beach : This is an 8-km long beach of fine sand with the waves of the Arabian sea breaking and a steady breeze from the West.
- Marine Drive is on every Mumbai travellers list, and rightfully so. In my opinion, the best way to experience it is by an early morning bicycle ride, which a few local tour operators can arrange. It's fun to see all the couples relaxing, people exercising, art-deco building, and mega-expensive homes.
- Santa Cruz Basilica the way to explore this city would be on foot. once youhave soaked in the brilliant view of this church, walk down about 500m to st francis church,and then onto the beach front to enjoy the sunset. remember, this church opens only at 5 pm in the evening
- Dosas and Pancakes : Tasty and freshly made home food. Highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for homely food in Cochin.
- Pepper House Café Set in a beautifully restored historical seafront building which was once at the centre of Fort Cochin's pepper trade, and which now hosts art events,
- Fort House Restaurant Dine on the open air jetty.
- Chilliout Cafe Cherai offers European cuisine.
- Old Harbour Hotel Restaurant it is a pretty white building replete with arches that reminds you of all the beautiful British architecture you see in famous landmarks across India.